My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Sunday 8 January 2012

TDTK version1.3.2 released

I know I've been saying for sometime now I wont be working on TDTK anymore for the time being. But the truth is, I have, to a certain extent.

So here's the latest update, version 1.3.2!

Well, when I say update, it's just a collection of minor improvements and bug fixes, many of which courtesy of the wonderful people that have been using the toolkit. So here's the list of the changes in v1.3.2:

  • fix bug where tower is unselectable in platform mode when gridSize is set to 0.
  • fix bug where tower build heightOffset is not considered when in iOS platform mode.
  • fix graphic glitch where creep overlay flip for a split seconds when creep reach a waypoint.
  • fix bug where creep object is deactivate prematurely before deadAnimation or deadSoundEffect has finished playing.
  • added deathDelayDuration variable so the dealy before creep deactivation upon death can be configured.
  • added shootPoint for tower to “fire” shootObject from a designated position instead of turret object's centre point. Feature has been extend to upgraded tower turret.
  • Tweak projectile and missile shootObject so it aims a little ahead of target.
  • added vertical limit to camera so the camera cannot be zoom indefinitely.

The package is now live and available on Unity AssetStore. Special thanks here to Bob a.k.a wheelbarrow on UnityForum and Tom from Litobyte Softworks for giving me lots of feedback and notify me for the bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment