My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Saturday 4 August 2012

Status Update

I promised to make more regular post about what I'm doing, despite the fact that most of the thing I'm doing are still classed as "private and confidential" at this point. So I'm wondering how much stuff I can disclose here before I run out of progress to report. I think it's what I should do anyway, looking at my own progress posted on blog used to motivate and drives me to work harder. There's a top tip right there, trust me.  :)

One thing for sure is, you will see plenty stuff concerning TDTK. If you are a regular visitor of this blog anyway. I've been enjoying myself working on TDTK. It's my rightful pride and joy really. And the fact that it's actually useful to users out there is been the real treat. What's better reward for a developer to have his work enjoy and appreciated by the users? Anyway, the reason I see myself working on TDTK for a long time to come is that I still have tons of stuff to do/fix/add on the list. Honestly some might never get done and some might just happen suddenly when I have a eureka moment. Truth is, some of them are quite tricky to do in an open framework like this one. I've been trying to avoid doing some very niche feature which can only be used in some very specific context.

Also something I hope that would happen is that I finally find time to get back the the platformer and finish it. I've stop trying to be ambitious at this point. Just trying to make 20-30 shorts level and make it a very good showcase, or a little bit more, who knows. But that is only I can finally find some time. Maybe I'll put TDTK on hold after v2.1.1 (next update) so that I can actually finish this off and get on with it.

Finally, I really need to take a break sometime to just sit down and play games. I have got this 'urge' to play game recently. I'm actually quite glad about this. I've actually lost all my appetite for games ever since I leaned unity. Got quite a few good games waiting for me. Got them all recently from various sales. Bastion, DeusEx, Portal series.... Not to mention witcher2 demand another play through or two with the release of enchanced edition. Got to say, after sneaky quick play, I find that Bastion and DeusEx is very very good indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment