My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Thursday 23 January 2014

Progress, and going away for a bit...

Still working on MechCorp obviously. While I'm trying to find some place holder icons. I've come across something rather wonderful - http://game-icons.net/. It's a huge collection of free, game-ready icons. I urge you to go check it out if you ever need some for your project.

By the way, I in the process of making what I can from the what I got. From the collection I downloaded, I pick what I can use and process them a bit to fit the purpose. I simply give it some light color and add some glow effect. It's simplistic at best but I think it's pretty good for what it's. Trying to put them into the game and things has started to look better already. Still, it's a long way to go. Here's what I got so far:


I've also start working on another interesting addition, a tech tree. Well, not exactly a tech tree as all the progression is linear. So it's just upgradeable I guess. Dont really plan for any corss-dependency between each branch. I have to say tho, it's pretty good to be able to work on a UI that is tied to a specific design. As oppose to the perk menu in TBTK and TDTK where I've to keep things open and generic. With the new icons in, it's certainly nice to look at.


Finally, a public annoucement that I'm hitting the road again and will be continuing so for the next 2 weeks. So please forgive me if I'm a bit slow in responding to email and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment