My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Monday 24 February 2014

Asset Update for MechCrop




Finally got the first batch of light mech model textured. Pretty good I say, with thanks to Tommy Wong, a totally awesome and talented guy who actually done all the hard work UV map and texturing it. Do check out his port-folio at cg-hub, there's some amazing work there.

It's been a slow week due to the fact that I've been distracted by other paid gig. But I'm steadily making progress. Currently I'm in the process of nailing down the mech modification system. After which I'll be moving on to the pilot's leveling and perk system. Overall, still a long long way to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment