My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Tuesday 25 August 2015

Demon Rise - A game made using TBTK

I just have to make a post about this. Apparently this beauty, which is built using a modified TBTK, has been released on AppStore and I have missed it until now. I can't comment on the gameplay as I don't have a working iOS device to play this on. The dev says he plans to release it on Android so here's hoping.

Ignore the fact that I've never play it, it looks gorgeous. Look at it.




Being involved in the development (to a certain extent) of something like this does makes me proud. Very proud indeed. If you have an iPhone or iPad, go download it - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/demons-rise/id951205464?ls=1&mt=8

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Song Tan. Android version is on route. Also, your name is front and centre in the credits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great news. Much appreciated!

      Delete