My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Wednesday 11 January 2017

MechCorp Update (11th January 2017)

Happy new year!

It's time for another development update for MechCorp. I'm now at the stage of getting ready for Steam Greenlight. So what I've done since the last update is a lot of polishing now most of the core component is now in place. Thing like UI and presentation has been given a lot of attention. The AI has also gone through a big overhaul with AI unit now using abilities. Most visual and sound effect has been put in as well. It almost feels like it's ready for release, except that there are still a lot more work needed to be done. Game balance is still off the wack, performance optimization are needed, more content need to be added, etc.

One surprise addition is that I've decided to make use of the low-poly scenery asset I've made over the last few posts to build the environment for the battle scene. I know it's not changing how the game play in anyway but visually this has given a game a big boost. It's making a huge difference in my opinion. Surprising the low-poly (and stylized) asset do goes really well with the existing setting. These are some of the settings I've for now. Keep in mind that it's still a work in progress.



Not going to lie, I feel pretty good about the project at the moment. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I can't wait to get it done and get it release. That said, I plan to do a game-play video showcasing the game in very near future. Probably next week or the week after.








No comments:

Post a Comment