My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Friday 21 July 2017

Spec Defense Free!

We all know this is inevitable so here it's, free version of Spec Defense.
 


If you haven't read my previous post, Spec Defense is a little TD game that I've made very recently. It's available for both pc window and android. You can learn more about it in this post. I won't say it's great. But personally I think it's a solid tower defense game. I've had plenty of fun during my play-testing.

Anyway, the free version is pretty much the same game, only that it has got a paywall. The first 6 levels (from a total of 24) are available for free and the player are limited to 8 upgrades. There's no ads, no other in app purchase item except the pay wall alone. It's a demo with option to upgrade to full in a nut-shell. 

Go give it a try if you are reading this. And I hope you have fun playing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment